Wednesday 3 July 2013

Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color - Peony Goal

Okay I think I have gone crazy for these mattes, I dont know I think I have bought the whole collection but the good thing is that I have reviewed it in time. Only recently I learnt that this is the Office Stylist collection, but I had gotten them long back m0447 Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color   Peony Goal Neve mind, it matte, its creamy, its wearable so its very me, I dont regret buying these light to wear creamy lippies at all!
Lakme+9 to 5 +lipstick+peony +Goal Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color   Peony Goal
Brilliant packaging, matte collection creamy feather light lipsticks, which will cover lip pigmentation too, I thin we all need this for work or even otherwise. I like how they look feel the whole collection has a lot of nudes and hence I think it is apt for office, the only bold I could see is the Red coat, pink bureau, the scarlet drill, bold only in terms of the rest of the nude collection, but otherwise awesome.
Lakme 9 to 5 lipstick peony Goal 9 Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color   Peony Goal
This one is not my favorite,it turned out very milky mauve on me I dont know why, I had hoped for it look peach dont ask me why, the shade is a milky light pink and the only reason it might look peach from some angle is the ton of very fine gold shimmer milled with the very matte base of the lipstick. I dont find it OTT since you can spot it only from an arm’s distance, apart from that the shade is a pure matte.
Lakme 9 to 5 lipstick peony Goal 10 Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color   Peony Goal
What I dont like about this one is the washing out tendency, it would not suit most warm skin tones, it you have pink undertones and are very fair, then you can carry this, another issue is the ton of gold shimmer you get as the lipsticks fades, as you wipe it off, the mouth area is glorified with the gold shimmer for which you might need to take a shower.Apart from that the shimmer is not at all gritty, its very fine and mixed into the matte.
Lakme 9 to 5 lipstick peony Goal 8 Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color   Peony Goal
The staying power is 3 plus and it is not drying, it is very pigmented and one swipe covers the lips, it coats the lips and hence is great for pigmented lips too. Again, when you apply it keep your lips taut or else the lip lines will not be filled with color, since it is creamy ( not cakey) you have take care to avoid settling in lines too but I am fine with it.The shimmer in it is exaclty like the one in PInk bureau.
Lakme 9 to 5 lip color peony goal Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color   Peony Goal
One major concern with this range is the fact that many colors are similar, you need to pick a couple and done. I recommend red chaos, scarlet drillpink bureau and pink colar and Toffee nexus.Over all a nice light matte, great shades to wear to work, I think non-matte lovers will like it too, of course you aren’t expecting a wear-time of 9 to 5 are you?
BB Rating:
3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment