Wednesday 3 July 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Blush - Coral Blossom

Flawless blush that lets the real you come through.
Natural fade-free color.
Maybelline+Fit+me+Blush+coral+blossom Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
Really??
maybelline fit me blush Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
Today I am reviewing probably the worst buy of my entire makeup life, or may be the year. Well it is all my fault, late night browsing landed me this blush on a very popular site and they apparently have some imported makeup too now being sold at exorbitant prices, no not this one,i got this one at 399 I think i have forgotten, I had forgotten this tragedy too but the on dot reviews on IMBB have reminded me about these and that I need to save some money of our readers from being wasted. After this the blush will adorn the trash can for a day.
maybelline blush Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
I love nude blushes, something that would not show up but still if you photograph, your cheeks look flushed, I dont wear deep pinks, and I wear blushes of the sort that you could even wear to grocery shopping. any way, I picked these up for the sake of trying fit me blushes, and for getting a pretty light coral shade.
DSCN1709 Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
Where should I start, well out of respect let me talk about the pretty light pack it has, no not that good, it is very flimsy but I think we all have something with a similar pack. The brush is broad and very cute but the bristles are rough, but still it is cute in some way that I did not want to rash it within few seconds.
coral blush Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
Coming to the blush, it is a chalky coral shade, it is like limestone in texture, m0447 Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom you have to keep on rubbing on it, may be soak it overnight, but you wont get any color, I tried very hard to show you some swatch but nothing! There is no color, no pigmentation, noting on the blush, it is like stone.How am I supposed to talk about texture or staying power or anything!
maybelline fit me blush coral blossom swatch Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
I rubbed the brush over it a lot of times to show you the color, it is like chalk powder, I gave it to my daughter to play with, since she likes to to dip brushes in my products, but somehow even she wasnt interested, sigh, I have to throw it now,what a waste of my time, my mood and money too ofcourse. If you ever see “fit me” blushes,run as fast as you can, I mean away from it m0447 Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
blush brush3 Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
IMBB Rating:
0/5 m0447 Maybelline Fit Me Blush   Coral Blossom
Its a stony disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment