Wednesday 3 July 2013

No Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens Review

Hello Everyone
I love trying new face washes and this time I ended up purchasing Nomarks acne pimple face wash. Yes, I have oily skin and that too tanned. So, I bought this product to see if it worked for me or not.
What the product claims: This face is especially formulated for acne and acne prone, skin; it not only helps remove excessive oil, but also protects your skin from harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays through unique synergic action of encapsulated actives in beads, which get released on gentle rubbing on sensitive skin.
nomarks face wash3 Nomarks Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens Review
Directions to use: Moisten your face and apply NOMARKS face wash. Gently rub in a circular motion to release the actives from encapsulated beads. Wash off and pat dry.
Skin Type: Oily skin.
Price: INR 45 for 50ml.

My experience with Nomarks Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens:

I have oily skin and I’m always on a constant search for products that would help in controlling oil. I opted for Nomarks acne pimple face wash since this product claims to control oil and also helps in giving flawless lighter complexion which is again needed for my skin as I tan very easily. Nomarks is a brand I always trusted since their products have always worked for me and that’s the reason I bought it immediately.
The Nomarks acne pimple face wash is packed in semi-transparent tube with a flip flop cap and a nozzle to squeeze out the product. Nothing special about the packaging but its travel friendly and you can easily carry it with you at your workplace or college. Since I’m a college girl I always search for travel friendly products, thus full marks here. The smell of Nomarks acne pimple face wash is like turmeric and it’s very strong but it’s not a problem for me (sensitive noses may have problem). Though the smell goes away after 5 minutes of wash. When I squeezed the product in my palm I could see some granules that are encapsulated beads as mentioned and they help in sun-protection. You need to mash these beads and spread them onto your face as instructed. I did the same and once applied it spreads evenly.
nomarks face wash2 Nomarks Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens Review
I washed my face with cold water; you need extra water to wash it off as there is slippery touch left. It cleans the face completely and removes excessive oil which automatically helps in preventing pimple and acne. I am using this face wash from 2 months now and I have seen that it helps in removing new tan and regular usage also helps in even skin tone. Though the claims of giving sun protection are not true and frankly I dint expected that from a face wash. Overall, I am happy with Nomarks acne pimple face wash and I can’t ask for more at this price. ;)

Pros of Nomarks Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens:

• Affordable
• Little goes long way
• Gives even skin tone with regular use
• Helps in removing oil
• Cleans face completely
nomarks face wash Nomarks Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens Review

Cons of Nomarks Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens:

• Leaves skin slippery
• Strong smell
Will I recommend Nomarks acne pimple face wash? Definitely, if you have oily skin then you must give it a try!
BB Rating: 4/5 evil grin Nomarks Acne Pimples Face Wash Teens Review

No comments:

Post a Comment