Wednesday 3 July 2013

Currently Loving

currently loving Currently Loving
Hi Everyone, mean Currently Loving
Today’s Currently Loving is a bit special. This is my 54th ‘Currently loving post’.  It’s been more than an year that I started doing these posts. My first post was on 12th feb, 2012. It was just a random thought that crossed my mind to do these posts. Who knew I’d start enjoying doing these so much. mean Currently Loving
Today’s post are mostly beauty products. Have a Happy Sunday Everyone. mean Currently Loving
Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment oil : I have started using this oil recently during night time and it’s just brilliant. I’d do a detailed review in a few days. mean Currently Loving
clarins face treatment oil Currently Loving
Inglot Nail Filer : I picked it up recently to keep it in my bag. It’d amazing and can’t tell you how handy it comes. inglot nail filer Currently Loving
I Love..Mango and Papaya Body Wash : This of course had to feature in this list. I got this body wash in my Velvette Pink pouch and I am so loving it. The smell does not linger for long but it makes the whole bathing experience so amazing.
i love mangoes body wash Currently Loving
Sephora EDT : I wanted a sleek perfume bottle for carrying in my bag. Found these at sephora. I am not a huge fan of the fragrances available but these do come in handy.
sephora EDT Currently Loving


No comments:

Post a Comment